Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rejuvenated Me

 

I have been laying dormant over the past 2 weeks both on the blog and also in my daily life. The enthusiasm with which I greeted the online world was diminishing day by day and had come to an all time low. So, here I am again back with the same old enthusiasm to start taking up the activities which I had been avoiding over this period.

I have often seen in the past 2 months, that my daily enthusiasm towards life is directly proportional to the amount of blog posts per week. Although, it might seem weird, but this is a fact. I got to realize this only yesterday while talking to a friend and something was said which brought me to realize how apathetic I was becoming. Now my friend does not even have the slightest idea about it and I do not wish to enlighten as some thoughts are best kept private. 

So, starting today, I will be back with the same old enthusiasm towards blogging and life in general. I will again take my old activities with same old rigour and passion. Happy Diwali to all of you…

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:53 pm

    gud! keep writing blogs, v feel u r gud at it ,we were waiting 4 ur blog since 3 days!
    bottom line
    keep up d good work!
    n happy diwali 2 u 2.....

    ReplyDelete